Trump is suing one of his former campaign aides for $10mil for allegedly breaching a confidentiality agreement.
“Sam Nunberg, who was fired late last summer from the campaign after racially charged Facebook posts of his surfaced, is the former aide being sued.” – MJ Lee and Jeremy Diamon of CNN (full article here)
Wait let’s forget the lawsuit. This guy was fired last year for racially charged Facebook posts? Good tactic. Fire the racist guy to avoid looking racist. Even better tactic suing this guy in the middle of a presidential campaign. It shows that Trump really wasn’t bluffing about taking people to court.
Apparently the suit is over Nunberg blabbing about an affair between Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski (fired in April) and his current campaign manager Hope Hicks.
After seeing this, I couldn’t help but ask, does Trump truly embody everything that is American?
- Lawsuits – yep
- Divorce/affairs – yep (his divorce an affair in his campaign)
- Second Wives – yep
- Flaunting money – yep
- Making that money in finance or real estate in NYC – too easy
- Having debt – yep and possibly the most American thing on this list
- Reality TV – “you’re fired”
- And the sad truth from America’s past and present (all over the news right now), Racism – unfortunately I think we would all agree
Now I’m now saying that any of these things are positive in any way, shape or form, and I do not condone the above practices in any way (covering my ass), but they are undeniably a huge part of America’s history and identity. Just saying, the guy checks all those boxes, so I’ll let you answer the question.